G.P.A. Sauce Cookies
Yes, you read that right, BBQ Sauce in cookies. These cookies are surprisingly good. If you like the bite of a ginger snap with a subtle sweetness, you will enjoy these cookies. They are easy to make, so make a bunch to share with your friends (but don't tell them what the secret ingredient is until they try one)! Try them out, we think you may like them....
Ingredients 1 1⁄2 cups butter (3 sticks)
1⁄2 cups University of Que G.P.A. Sauce
3 cups sugar, divided
4 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Process 1. Melt butter in a large bowl in the microwave (Cook on high for 1 minutes, then cook for 30 seconds at a time just until melted). Cool.
2. Add G.P.A. Sauce, 2 cups sugar and eggs to melted butter and beat well.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda and spices.
4. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat just until flour is incorporated.
5. Refrigerate dough for several hours, until firm. Shape into small balls and roll in sugar.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until firm.