Tammy's Chocolate Chip Kahlua Cake
Updated: Jan 4
STOP! You just found the BEST Chocolate Cake ever made!! This recipe is one we've been making for a while and is great as it is, or you can add a simple glaze or ice cream to it, the choice is yours.
1 Box of German Chocolate Cake Mix
1 Small Package Instant Chocolate Pudding
1 Pint Sour Cream
¾ Cup Oil
1/3 Cup Kahlua
½ Bag Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, being sure to incorporate everything well.
3. Grease Bundt pan with PAM and plop mix into pan.
4. Cook 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the cake. (You may need to watch this as it can be shorter or longer)
5. Let cool for 20-30 minutes and then remove from pan. 6. Top with your favorite toppings, or keep it plain (that’s how I like it)
Check out the YouTube Video where Kevin makes the Chocolate Chip Kahlua Cake!